Assistant Store Manager, Abingdon
Manpower Recruitment are looking for an Assistant Manager. Working closely with the Store Manager, you'll support them with day-to-day operations, as well as the development, engagement and motivation of store colleagues helping them deliver a great customer experience. You'll also take on an account manager role, forming close partnerships with key customers and ensuring they receive expert advice, exceptional service and a perfect cuppa every time they shop with us.
We want someone with a positive attitude and the energy to get things done. Someone hungry to learn new things, who's keen to make something of their career, and finds fulfilment in seeing others thrive. An inspiring leader who isn't afraid of responsibility and enjoys going above and beyond to make a customer's day.
Sound like you but don't know anything about decorating? Don't worry. You bring the passion, and we'll give you the skills.
We want to see you succeed, offering a fantastic benefits package and all of the training you need to progress in your career. Our staff enjoy their work so much, we've been recognised as a Top 100 Employer, achieving Investors In People Gold for our commitment to their development.
- No evening or Sunday shifts
- 25 days holiday
- Up to 50% off all products sold in store (including family and friends discount)
- A defined contribution pension scheme (where we pay in double the amount you do!)
- Sales-based bonus schemes
- Flexible yearly benefits suite, allowing you to pick and choose additional benefits (e.g. 'cycle to work' schemes, discounted gym memberships)