Content Moderator - Danish
Our client is ranked amongst the fastest growing companies in the world. They run a multilingual Customer Support and Content Review Centre, for Technology Clients in Dublin. They are a product led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including technology, consulting, and operations services
The company is looking to hire a full-time employee to work as a Content Moderator on a project for one of their global leading clients.
The employee will help to improve the quality and safety of online content while gaining hands-on job experience.
As a Content Moderator, you will be responsible for analysing and reviewing user profiles, videos, and text-based content and/or investigating, escalating and/or resolving issues that are reported by users or flagged by the system. You will use your problem-solving skills to continuously deliver value to our clients, while making a larger impact on society.
* You will review content and data to assess accuracy against client policies.
* Analyse and provide feedback on trends identified in review.
* Engage with business to verify their information and update client platforms as appropriate.
* Understand and keep up-to-date with client policies and guidelines
* Maintain a level of resilience and maturity.
* Verify the relevant information and update client platforms as appropriate.
* Liaise with other members of the content moderation team.
* General data entry related tasks
* Performance based bonus scheme
* Rewards scheme
* Great career growth potential
* The opportunity to work with a leading global tech company
* Private Medical Insurance
* Fluency in English and the required role language - Danish
* Be eligible to work in Ireland (Stamp 4, Stamp 1G or EU passport)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* 1-2 year's experience professional work environment and a strong customer service focus
For more information about this role kindly contact Aminat Ibrahim on 016455213 or email@example.com