I have an excellent opportunity for an Operations Assistant to work within the Outbound Operations division of a leading sportswear company based in Manchester. The role is to assist in the process of delivering the growing wholesale business to their retail and distributor partners globally.
About the role:
Through our partnership profile and exciting growing mainline, the demand for our products is seeing us partner with the biggest retailers in the market, as well as developing a distribution network on a global scale.
As the Outbound Operations Assistant, you will be assisting alongside the Operations Associate and Operations Manager to service and maintain relationships for their continued growing group of wholesale. The role will involve assisting and supporting the end to end process from the moment an order request is received until orders are delivered, driving operational excellence and ensuring orders are delivered OTIF.
- Working with the associate and our 3pl to make sure all orders leave in time to be delivered within the agreed SLA or within customer expectations.
- Making sure all orders our raised for our stores in time with our 3pl to make sure they are raised before the deadline and ensuring the fulfilment order flow is running smoothly so that customers are receiving all relevant updates on their orders.
- Make sure the relevant stock files for stores are up to date and can provide merchandising with up-to-date information while communicating efficiently and effectively with our customer service team to ensure any problems our customers are facing are being used to drive improvement within our service offering
- Liaise closely with our Retail department to support the relevant associate in understanding their stock needs and keep them up to date on delivery times and review the impact of the delivery schedule to ensure it is meeting the needs of both the stores and our 3PL and suggest improvements to the relevant associate.
- 6 month - 1 year experience of working in a similar role, where being an operations assistant has been central to your responsibilities.
- Experience working with 3rd party handlers.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, liaising with peer groups across the business and adapting to evolution and change of process.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and ever-changing business environment.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Flexible approach and willingness to further learn & adapt in a fast pace growing business.
£23,000 - £25,000 working Mon-Fri 9-5pm, plus extensive benefits and career progression opportunities.