I have an excellent opportunity for an E-commerce Associate to work within the Warehouse Operations division of a leading sportswear company based in Manchester. The role is to assist in the process of delivering the growing wholesale business to their retail and distributor partners globally.
About the role:
Through our partnership profile and exciting growing mainline, the demand for our products is seeing us partner with the biggest retailers in the market, as well as developing a distribution network on a global scale.
As the E-commerce Operations Associate, you will be managing all outbound e-commerce activities from order being raised through to delivery at the destination. Assisting alongside the trade and 3PL division to service and maintain relationships for their continued growing group of wholesale accounts. Working with and managing the end-to-end process from the moment the sales order is received until orders are delivered to customer warehouse, driving operational excellence and ensuring orders are delivered.
- Manage all outbound e-commerce activities from order being raised through to delivery at the destination.
- Working with our 3PL to make sure all orders leave in time to be delivered within the agreed SLA or within customer expectation.
- Ensuring our 3PL are covered with regards consumables and making sure reorders are placed in time. Taking into account new SKUs which may require specific packaging for delivery.
- Produce and maintain regular reporting that keeps the relevant department and leadership up to date with performance. Working collaboratively with the trade team and 3pl division from an outbound e-commerce perspective and ensuring they hit the agreed SLAs across all channels.
- Make sure the fulfilment order flow is running smoothly so that customers are receiving all relevant updates on their orders.
- 6 month - 1 year experience of working in a similar role, where e-commerce operations has been central to your responsibilities.
- Experience working with 3rd party handlers.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, liaising with peer groups across the business and adapting to evolution and change of process.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and ever-changing business environment.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Flexible approach and willingness to further learn & adapt in a fast pace growing business.
£25,000 - £27,000 working Mon-Fri 9-5pm, plus extensive benefits and career progression opportunities.