Warehouse Operative - CH4 0DR
£10.19 - £11.38 per hour
Manpower are currently recruiting Warehouse Operatives to work for one of our strategic clients based in the Broughton/Chester area, this is on a long term basis working 35 hrs per week starting asap.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Prompt attendance in the workplace
- Carry out assigned day to day activities within the Warehouse, these include:
- Picking and packing products in compliance with current policies and procedures.
- Dispatching goods manually via tracking systems
- Various Warehouse duties assigned whilst always adhering to Health and Safety Regulations
- Checking parts and paperwork to be packed
- The safe packing of Aircraft Parts into boxes and crates, following correct packing procedures.
- Measuring and weighing of final items ready for final despatch.
- Completing of all necessary paperwork.
- Via 'Picking List', picking parts for Production, and ticking off picked parts.
- Safe packing of parts ready to be sent to Production Line.
- Picking of parts and filling of Production Store Stations.
Week 1: 06:00 - 13:10
Week 2: 13:30 - 17:45
Nights is 21:00 - 06:00
Successful candidate will need to provide a 5 year work and address history.
Candidates must have a valid Photo ID to access the site for security purposes.