Are you looking for a new challenge? A role with great flexibility and an exciting and ever-changing working environment?
We are looking to expand our Assessment centre associate pool currently working out of our clients sites across Scotland including Glasgow, Uddingston, Dunfermline & Livingston.
A flexible role we hold both face to face and virtual experience days throughout the year with a chance for you to work as little or as much as required.
- Working along side colleagues from different areas of the business to provide a positive and support a strong candidate experience.
- Guiding candidates through the final stage assessment centre for all customer service-based roles.
- Ensuring that all agreed processes, standards, timescales and quality control meet the requirement of the client.
Excellent attention to detail and listening skills
* A warm and friendly personality, encouraging candidate to do their best.
* Excellent multitasking skills
* Ability to work in a group as well as alone
* Enjoy working to deadlines
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Some experience in supporting or running assessment centres.
As an experienced associate you'll provide the highest quality service to all client stakeholders. You'll be confident in working with the most up-to-date, innovative selection tools, and you'll demonstrate extensive recruitment expertise. Most of all, you'll be a true trusted adviser and partner - both to us, and our clients too.