Account Manager - Retail
Manpower are looking for an Account Manager looking after retail accounts to work for our client based in Wetherby. This role is well suited to someone who has strong experience working in Customer Service or Account Management.
This is a varied role which when trained up on you will be managing a set of Account based across the UK. You will be the accounts main point of contact, taking their orders, checking their quotes, updating on delivery times, problem solving, arranging appointments and much more. The accounts are incredibly important to the client and require top tier customer service - this is a fast paced role.
What We Need From You...
- Possess excellent organisational and communication skills
- Experience within a similar role would be beneficial
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be a problem solver
- Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
- Analytic and posses good attention to detail
- Ability to own relationships with all arms of the business
- Ability to persuade and influence customers, both internal & external
- Wanting to continuously improve both service and processes
What You Get In Return...
- A competitive salary of £22,000-£25,000
- 25 days annual leave + 8 days Bank Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- 85% Staff discount
- Onsite subsidised employee canteen
- Free parking
- Award and recognition schemes
If this role appeals to you, let us know and apply