Manpower are recruiting for 7.5T Drivers to support the logistics delivery and equipment distribution for a prestigious sporting event taking place across Birmingham.
- CPC Card and Digital Tacho required
- DVLA Licence Check
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- 6 months commercial driving experience
You will be required to carry out a competency test by an approved driver regarding the safe practice within manoeuvring the vehicles and pre check of the vehicle.
- You will carry out daily and weekly vehicle checks ensuring any defects found are reported to the Transport Manager
- Multidrop delivery - up to 5 deliveries per day
- Ensuring load is safe and some manual unloading will be required
- Able to communicate effectively as you will be the customers face
- You've got the relevant licence/licences for the vehicle that you will be driving
- City Driving - you must be comfortable with driving in London and Birmingham
- A good understanding of Health and Safety and knowledge of working time regulations and driving rules
- Must be able to follow instruction & have an eye for detail
The work is a temporary assignment from 21st July until 10th August - alternative assignments within Manpower are available upon completion of this.