Manpower are looking for an Kitchen Surveyor to work for our national client. The role will be based / covering predominantly South East London and also Kent. This role is well suited to someone who either has experience as a Kitchen Surveyor or within a similar role, especially to do with Kitchen Project both at volume and bespoke, individual kitchens.
What We Need From You...
- Possess great organisational and communication skills
- To be experienced at Surveying and designing kitchens
- Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
- Fusion 2020 experience
- Customer Service and support oriented attitude with the ability to problem solve
- Target and goal oriented
- Excellent attention to detail
- Possess a full UK driving licence
What You Get In Return...
- A competitive salary of £28,500 (dependant on experience)
- 25 days annual leave + 8 days Bank Holiday
- Career progression opportunities
- Pension Scheme
- Life insurance
- 85% Staff discount
- Award and recognition schemes
- Car benefits - Car and Fuel Card
If this role appeals to you, let us know and apply!