An existing client is now looking for a HR Administrator to join their busy HR department on a 3-month contract basis initially, with the opportunity for this to turn into a longer term role for the right person.
The HR Administrator will be responsible for assisting with the day to day of the HR department to help with the increasing recruitment the business is currently experiencing.
The prime focus will be recruitment, so this role will be ideal for someone from a recruitment/admin background and someone who is comfortable with a fast-paced environment and knowledge of the current labour market.
The HR Administrator will mainly support with:
- CV Searches
- Liaising with recruitment agencies
- Managing Job Boards
- Arranging / Conducting Interviews
- Making offers of employment
- Conducting all pre-employment checks (DBS checks, reference requests)
- Producing contracts of employments
- Maintaining and updating HR system
- Arranging / Conducting / Collating HR Induction & paperwork
Work hours: Monday - Friday 8:30-5pm
Type: Remote, with some travel to Head Office in Rayleigh
Contract: 3-months initially
Salary: Up to £23,000 dependent on experience
Interviews are taking place ASAP! Please note due to the nature of their business, this employer will require the successful person to undertake a DBS check & 5-years worth of referencing prior to starting the role (paid for by the business).
Please get in contact Katy if you would like more information -