If you are looking for a SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER job, in Harlow, in a dynamic top 100 FTSE company, in a team that has not had to recruit since 2018 that also just so happen to be a pretty awesome environment with amazing products then apply now as I have your perfect job!
What are the personality traits needed for this job I hear you ask, that's easy, you will be proactive, motivated, confident, enjoy talking to people, robust and ready & willing to learn.
Ideally, you will already have been exposed to a Sales environment and have an understanding of targets and what you will need to do to hit bonus, however this is an entry level Account Manager role, the team and Manager will be at hand to train and guide you along with a pretty good learning and development team.
- Manage & develop your own set of accounts ranging from brand new to established customers
- Work to daily, weekly & monthly targets set by your team manager
- Take part in daily team meetings & sharing tips & techniques with your colleagues
- Build specific product knowledge and understand the market to add value to customers
- Deal with customer queries while offering advice and guidance to customers and suppliers
- Identify and report sales opportunities that may require additional support to secure business
- Undertake research of marketplace & your customers to enhance & grow your account set
- Weekly & Monthly Forecasting
- Take part in promotions and competitions to build company sales
Luckily these guys work with amazing, involved vendors who work really well with the team, you will be able to obtain full information from promotions and events in order for you to sell them out to your existing customer base.
You must be IT literate, Word, Excel & Outlook
SAP experience would be highly desirable
To be a self-starter, able to build relationships with resellers & get the sale, to advise customers on the best products for their business, to own & work to a target & to take ownership when a problem arises
Ideally have some sales experience but a can-do attitude will suffice, this company offer a wide range of training modules
To be a clear and confident communicator
Willingness to learn from colleagues & develop your sales career.
Great telephone manner, comfortable calling established and non-established customers
Ability to learn quickly and adapt
To be comfortable working with up-to-date technology
Currently, this is a hybrid role, working in the office Mon, Tues & Wed - this may change going forward and be 100% office based
Annual salary £25,000 plus £5,000 bonus
Hours of work 9.00 am - 5.30 pm
Starting at 23 days , increasing to 27 upon length of service plus bank holidays
Scope for future career development
Staff purchase at cost
Health care plan
Salary sacrifice schemes for mobile phones
Cycle to work scheme
Parking on site