* Daily reactive actioning of the emails from CS team and Dukinfield Planner and logistics controller related to updates and changes in the SO and STO related to virtual warehouse Brexit process. Identify issues, work with teams to investigate and fix.Daily reactive actioning of the emails from Production planners in Germany and SCM Planners related to updates and changes in the SO and STO.
* Daily proactive alignment of the SO-STO demand-supply process using the various SAP tools available:
o List of requisitions (ME5A), List of orders (ME2W), MD04 (Stock requirements list - individual), MD07 (Stock requirements list - collective), back order report, outstanding sales order report, etc.
* Coordination with the multiple departments related to the demand-supply via the virtual warehouses - to ensure supply meets demand.
* Support the Dukinfield Planning and Logistics function - ITF sales order and STO delivery processing, SCM planning of process orders, scheduling
* Support the Dukinfield Production/Operations Function - PTP Process order execution, process order batch tickets, etc.
* Manage NIL stock in the virtual warehouse - Coordinate with OTC/ITF teams to assist in clearing the virtual stock which results in delayed customer invoices and adversely affects SIFOT.
* Raise COE tickets when system issues are identified.
* Identify ways for continuous improvement of the virtual warehouse/Brexit process.
* Support the Dukinfield site with SAP fixes and enhancements - testing, etc.
* In addition, when the planner or logistics controller is on leave or absence the following duties also need to be performed:
o Optimal planning to requirements of customer orders and safety stock levels, taking into account the batch sizes and delivery requirements as well as change over Matrix and line assignments and requirements.
o Monitoring production output versus planning, daily meeting with Operations, and communication with Asset Planner.
o Inventory control and correction of finished goods, organizing the flow of goods
o Timely completion of Interface file to ensure smooth communication flow between site & CS
o Coordination of creation & modification of relevant planning master data, production & packaging models, as required.
o Work closing with local RM buyers and R&D and change PM whenever required
o Achievement of KPI in line with Supply Chain targets
- Min. 3 - 5 years job experience in production, production planning dept., customer service, or similar
* SAP user level skills, preferably super users - 5 years' SAP users' experience
* Problem solving skills
* Personal skills: Customer focused, team player, excellent communicator at all levels, ability to work under pressure.
* Graduate education degree preferred
* Experience in the supply chain planning/logistics process area of a process industry
- Office job, mainly computer work