Are you looking for a brand-new challenge? We have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Full Time Delegate Sales Executive based in Manchester.
Reporting into the Head of Sales you will be selling tickets to attend training courses which run virtually year-round. You must be comfortable in building relationships with senior decision-makers, working towards driving further commercial success across the portfolio. The products are a one-day interactive virtual CPD-accredited training courses that help professionals improve their skills and operate `better in their jobs.
Based at home and in the office you will be.
- A strong team player
- Worked in a target driven environment with at least 1 year's B2B experience
- A strong drive to meet targets consistently.
- Achieve weekly KPIs and manage objection handling where required.
- Results driven with the ability to work under pressure
- Thorough research on prospects clients to ensure an understanding of the requirements
- Cold-calling new business prospects
- Identify new sales opportunities from existing business
- Writing introduction emails to introduce and explain the full range of training courses
- Managing the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business
What's in to for you?
- A competitive salary plus uncapped commission
- 25 days holiday (increasing 1 day per year to a max of 28 days)
- Day off for your birthday
- Flexible working
- Access to corporate discount at over 3500 UK gyms
- Cycle to work scheme
- Workplace Nursery Scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Summer and Christmas Parties and team socials
Not only will you be working for a leading provider of public sector training, conferences and exhibitions, you will also receive a competitive salary and as a valued employee you will also qualify for a wide range of company benefits. This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy team, deliver against targets and build and maintain strong relationships with customers. Working 37.5 hour week (standard hours are 9am - 5.30pm but a level of flexibility is required when working the international education events which may require some early (homeworking) starts).
If this sounds like you, then apply for this job today!