Are you looking for a brand-new challenge? We have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Full Time Senior Marketing Executive based in London.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing you will have the opportunity to join a growing and exciting team that runs some of the largest and renowned education events in the UK. You will work closely with key speakers and influencers, leveraging their influence to promote brand awareness and drive new customers.
Based at home and in the office you will;
- Work with key external suppliers and internal teams to ensure all channels are effectively optimised to produce the best results with the most effective spend
- Provide social media support for each event to improve online brand presence - message scheduling, group message interaction, administer follower acquisition and engagement campaigns
- Manage the newsletter, securing content from partners, speakers, editors, and exhibitors to drive new customers to the website
- Provide regular channel analysis for regular reporting of event KPI performance vs. target
- Have experience of marketing or account management desirable (but must have desire to develop career within marketing)
- Have experience of working within the events industry - desirable
- Be strongly results-focused, able to clearly demonstrate success via proven metrics
What's in to for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Enrolment in our excellent annual profit share scheme, which could pay out a bonus of 20% or more
- Flexible working
- Employee Assistance Programme (24/7 helpline)
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 with service (plus bank holidays)
- Day off for your birthday
- Regular and amazing team socials
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Workplace Nursery Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Summer and Christmas Parties
Not only will you be working for a leading provider of public sector training, conferences and exhibitions, you will also receive a competitive salary and as a valued employee you will also qualify for a wide range of company benefits. This is an exciting opportunity for a creative and passionate marketer to join our Education Portfolio, working 37.5 hours per week.
If this sounds like you, then apply for this job today!