We have an exciting opportunity to join a world-leading bank, working full-time on a four-month contract as a Project Assistant. The role is based in Whiteley, Fareham and will be on-site, there may be potential for a permanent role after the contracted period.
What you’ll need to do:
- You will work alongside colleagues in a technical operations team, being responsible for supporting activity linked to investment transformation projects and the production of tax certificated for investments and trusts.
- This will include data entry and quality checking information prior to dispatch to customers.
- You will work on activity linked to the issuing of tax certificates/reports, these will be assigned and monitored by team members from the Trust tax team.
What we’ll need from you:
- The ability to take ownership, using your own initiative.
- To work five days a week, 9am-5pm.
- Availability to start the role ASAP.
- A commitment to working a four month contract.
- Pay £12.00 per hour.
- Potential to go permanent after the contract period.
Desired (but not essential) Experience & Skills
- Mathematical or data-led experience.
- A good knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to work as part of a small motivated team.
- Proficient at record-keeping & numeracy.
- Attention to detail whilst maintaining high volume of work.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, together with excellent customer focus.
If you feel that you have the necessary skill set for this role, and you’re ready to take on a new challenge, please apply now.