We are recruiting for Night Sorters for a client of ours in Cambridge. There are several opportunities for Warehouse Sorters to join the warehouse team. This is a temporary role (ongoing) and can lead to a permanent position.
Your role will include sorting parcels & mail and other general warehouse duties.
It will involve ongoing, physical labour, which involves a lot walking and lifting, please be aware of this as it can be demanding.
Mon - Fri: Any hours between 16:00 until 22:00
Pay rates: £9.50 p/h (late shift rate)
Your duties will include:
- Loading and unloading packages from company vehicles
- Scanning, sorting, and labelling items
- Reporting any issues that arise - e.g., damaged packages or prohibited items
- Carrying out your duties while maintaining an excellent standard of service to customers is a key priority.
- Our client will make sure you are full equipped to undertake the role by providing training as part of your induction.
To succeed, you'll need to have:
Great attention to detail and Ideally has some experience of working in a warehouse environment however, this is not essential as full training will be provided
If this job is of interest to you or anyone you know, apply now.