Manpower recruitment are currently recruiting for a PA to Deputy Vice Chancellor, in Canterbury.
The main part of this role will be diary management, managing and making appointments, minute taking for Deputy Vice Chancellor.
- Manage executive-level diaries and monitor emails with the ability to recognise appropriate level of prioritisation and escalation
- Appointment management
- Co-ordinate and manage a portfolio of meetings
- Hold a portfolio of tasks at various stages of completion without losing focus and to horizon scan for potential issues
- Be able to work in a timely manner in a fast paced environment with deadlines always changing.
- Take ownership of tasks allocated to you
- Be flexible, adaptable and solution orientated
- Previous PA to a director or secretarial experience
Hours: Monday to Friday Full Time
Length: 6 Months with potential of extension
If this is you, please apply today we would love to hear from you with your application!