My client based in Leicester Glen Parva is currently recruiting for an experienced Foreman within the engineering industry to join their team on a permanent basis
8am - 5pm Mon- Thursday (30 mins lunchbreak)
8am - 1pm Friday (No lunch)
Salary depending on experience
£25,000 - £30,000
Typically, any successful candidate would have an existing skill set, in either CNC Turning/Milling, Fabrication, Laser Nesting Processes, Robot or Manual Welding. Preferably you would have previous experience of being a Foreman/Site Manager
- Take charge of designated day-to-day production responsibilities
- Lead Production depts and/or processes as directed by the Production Manager.
- Utilisation of our Redthorn MRP systems to ensure production sequences and processes are correct.
- Ensure all production job cards are checked and correct prior to commencing production.
- Ensure nominated Operators are fully aware of the Job cards requirements and are trained and capable of achieving the required finished product
- Check manufacturing quantities and ensure material availability, machine programs are set, job documentation is correct and all tooling packages and fixturing are available and/or in place.
- Liaise with the Production Manager to determine and review standard machining and programming methods.
- Induct any new Employee's or Contract Workers
- Ensure all operators are fully aware of the production process, manufacturing and quality standard required.
- Ensure all H&S parameters are understood by the operators and adhered to.
- Ability to lead, to motivate and work in a multi-tasking environment
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Have previous experience in the Metal Fabrication sector.
- An understanding of Sheet metal/laser cutting/metal fabrication processes.
- A knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills are an advantage.
- Be a flexible individual with a "yes we can" positive mentality.
- Be respectful of all individuals and promote a culture of equality.
- Be self-disciplined and able if necessary to discipline subordinates in a fair and reasonable manner and in line with the Company Employee Handbook.
- Great opportunity for personal development - internal progression
- Free parking
- Paycare Level 1 Health Support
IF THIS IS OF INTEREST PLEASE CALL RUBIE ON 07484 029332 OR APPLY ONLINE NOW!