We have an exciting opportunity to work as an Administrator with our client based in Wakefield.
This is a full time, 3month assignment. You will need to be able to commit to the length of the assignment and work full time hours Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00
Your main duties will include -
- Providing administrative support to a busy team with diverse work requirements and priorities.
- Maintain paper and electronic filing systems, and become proficient in the use of appropriate information systems and software
- Support the development and arrangement of meetings and events, including booking venues and catering, liaising with suppliers, and ensuring the organisational policy is adhered to.
- Provide cover for the effective delivery of a help desk function, as required, ensuring a high level of customer service at all times
- Work with other support roles to effectively manage the coordination of travel and accommodation for members of the team
What will you bring to the role?
- Strong general administrative skills
- Good level of IT literacy, with experience of Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Able to work to deadlines, including appropriately responding to competing priorities
- Good customer service skills; able to interact with colleagues across all levels