Manpower is looking for a Process Technician to join one of our valued clients, a leading global provider in manufacturing. To be based at their innovative site in West Thurrock, you will play an integral role in the production of high-quality products to create well-known household products.
This well-established business places a heavy emphasis on equality, inclusion, and sustainability. Their mission is to make an impact to improve people's lives in small but meaningful ways.
This position provides an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career, as the company has a strong focus on progression and training to suit you in this growing company.
As a Process Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Involved in troubleshooting basic defects in machine breakdowns
- Solving equipment and production related problems
- You will be collating a variety of materials to match specifications ready for the batching process
- Ensure the safe practice and handling when unloading raw materials
- Working to 5s guidelines when starting a shift or at change over to carry out cleaning, inspections, defect checks, and troubleshooting of basic defects
- Working on the companies MRP system for stock checks and to make sure the production plans are on schedule, or mapping downtime to ensure there is a reason for lack of production
To be successful in the role of Process Technician, you will have the drive to use your initiative. In addition, you will be expected to have the following skills and experience:
- Desirable experience with FMCG/Pharma/Medical/Food/Water or Chemical manufacturing
- Background of troubleshooting machinery defects
- Basic mechanical skills and technician experience
- Problem-solving skills
- Desirable team leader experience
- Understanding of chemical and mixing procedures, however, is not essential
- Identifying areas for improvement on site
This position is working on a continental shift pattern, working a 2,2,3 shift pattern working both days and nights.
In return for your services, you will receive a competitive salary of circa. £44000 per year depending on experience. As well, the company is renowned for offering a comprehensive benefits package, some of the benefits on offer to you are:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Medical insurance
- Subsidised canteen
- Free onsite gym
- Continuous coaching
- Heavily discounted company shop
- 1-4-1 stock share scheme
- Free parking
- Career progression opportunities
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity to really propel your career, please don't hesitate to apply today!