John Clark Aberdeen is looking for a Used Car Sales Manager.Your role
The role involves the day to day running of a busy car sales team in a main dealership.Your profile
The ideal candidate must have proven experience within a General Sales Manager/Sales Managers/Sales Controller role, excellent people skills, able to motivate a sales team, deliver results, manage sales leads and distribute and monitor daily enquiries. A good management style is essential, enthusiasm, direction and leadership. Good staff management skills are also crucial as is a knowledge of sales department KPI's and the ability to operate a professional sales process is also very important.
The Sales Manager must also have focus on customer service, dealing with customers in a professional manner. Following up enquiries and managing the whole sales process from initial contact to closing the deal. Working to set performance targets and requirements of both the dealer and manufacturer.Rewards
In return for your hard work and dedication, you have the opportunity to earn industry leading remuneration package which includes life assurance from day one; which is 3 times your basic salary, group contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance, plus….
- Preferential rates on vehicle parts purchases and servicing.
- Industry leading discounted Employee Car Scheme
- 28 Day Holiday
- Award winning In-house and manufacturer training
- Cycle to work scheme
- State of the arts dealership standards
- High earning potential through commission or bonus
- Some roles offer company car
- Life assurance
- Group contributory pension scheme
- Careers development opportunities