Customer Service and Admin
Full and Part Time - Monday to Sunday
Newcastle City Centre
£10 per hour
Based in the heart of Newcastle's City Centre, you will join a busy team delivering a crucial service for our client. Opportunities are available throughout all of our teams, but all roles do involve you speaking on the phone and general admin tasks. Your main responsibilities would involve handling inbound and outbound calls, updating our company systems and in some cases checking candidate's documents. The variety in these roles mean you will need to be proactive and approachable. This role is temporary for 6-8 weeks depending on start dates.
We have both Full and Part Time opportunities available. You should be fully flexible Monday - Sunday to work 5 out of 7 days (if full time). Office working hours are between 9am - 8pm Monday - Friday and 9am - 5pm Saturday and Sunday.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Dealing with Inbound and Outbound Calls
- Updating inhouse systems with notes
- Checking candidate documents
- Answering emails and candidate queries
- Video calling candidates to verify documents
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Friendly telephone manor
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Demonstrate ability to use initiative
- Strong ability to use Microsoft packages and online systems
- Previous experience of compliance or vetting checks is desirable
For this role you will receive full training.
If interested please click apply now!