We're recruiting Sales Assistants, to join the UK's largest decorating merchant network, at their store in Hailsham. As the home of a huge range of world class brands, this is the place that millions of people turn to for all their decorating needs.
As a Sales Assistant, you'll provide an efficient and friendly service to professional decorators, contractors and DIY enthusiasts. You'll build good relationships with store colleagues and customers, with the aim of gaining repeat business. You'll also have a willingness to roll up your sleeves and merchandise the store, to keep the environment looking great for customers.
You'll be the sort of person who thrives on meeting different people and getting involved in all sorts of areas of the business. You'll be good at building relationships and you'll pick up product knowledge quickly. You'll also have a flexible attitude and will be eager to take on responsibility. If you have experience working in a customer service and/or retail role, so much the better.
What we offer you
To support you in your new role we have a fantastic training programme supported by dedicated Sales Excellence and Systems training teams.
We also have a great benefits package
- No evening or Sunday working
- 25 days holiday
- Up to 50% of all products sold in store (available for you to spend on friends and family as well)
- A fantastic pension scheme - a defined contribution scheme where we contribute double the amount you pay in to a maximum of 12% eg. If you pay in 6% we will pay in 12%
- £9.81 per hour and generous bonus schemes
- Flexible benefits package - allowing you to pick and choose additional benefits eg. Cycle to work schemes and discounted gym membership
This is a permanent role, where you'll be working 40 hours per week.
In this role, you'll be part of a team that takes a real pride in what they do. Interested in joining them? Apply here today.