This is your chance to work as a Driver/Sales Assistant at the UK's largest decorating merchant network, at their retail store in Hailsham. As the home of a huge range of world class brands, this is the place that millions of people turn to for all their decorating needs.
As a Driver/Sales Assistant, you will provide an efficient and friendly service to professional decorators, contractors and DIY enthusiasts. Most of the time, you'll be working as a delivery driver; using your knowledge of the local area to carry out deliveries to local homes and businesses. But from time-to-time you'll also work in the store itself - operating the tills, merchandising the store, and selling market-leading products to potential customers.
You'll need to hold a full driving licence for this role, and previous experience working in a customer service or delivery driving role would be an advantage.
On top of this, you'll be the sort of person that's happy to roll up their sleeves and get involved in all areas of the business. You'll be great at building relationships with new people and driven to deliver an excellent customer service every time.
What we offer you
To support you in your new role we have a fantastic training programme supported by dedicated Sales Excellence and Systems training teams.
We also have a great benefits package
- No evening or Sunday working
- 25 days holiday
- Up to 50% of all products sold in store (available for you to spend on friends and family as well)
- A fantastic pension scheme - a defined contribution scheme where we contribute double the amount you pay in to a maximum of 12% eg. If you pay in 6% we will pay in 12%
- £9.81 per hour and generous bonus schemes
- Flexible benefits package - allowing you to pick and choose additional benefits eg. Cycle to work schemes and discounted gym membership
This is a permanent role, where you'll be working 40 hours per week.
Interested in joining the team as a Driver/Sales Assistant? Apply here today.