Advert Title: Sales Assistant/Driver
Salary: £10.23 + bonus + 25 days holiday + pension + enhanced parental leave + no Sunday working
Location: Watford, WD24 7UT
Job Type: Full Time, 40 hours Per week
Our client has a fantastic permanent full-time opportunity available for a Sales Assistant / Driver within a Decorators Centre.
Customers are at the heart of our business and delivering outstanding customer service is our number one priority. As a Sales Assistant / Driver you will spend time speaking to and assisting customers within the store and whilst out making deliveries, providing a first-rate customer experience.
What you'll need to do:
- Deliver exceptional customer Service and advice
- Loading the delivery van and planning the delivery route
- Mix Paint to customer requirements
- Restock the shop floor following the merchandising plan
- Stock Products / Pack Orders
- Build Relationships with customers
- Ensuring daily / weekly van inspections are conducted & any concerns reported
- Contribute to Deliver against Store targets alongside your team
- Provide insight to the Store Manager from discussions you have had while out on deliveries
We're looking for someone that:
- Has a proactive approach and ability to communicate effectively with customers
- A positive Attitude and can build a rapport with a wide range of different people
- Excellent attention to detail
- Wants to be part of a fun team
- Results Driven with the ability to work under pressure
- Passionate about the brand
- Has a valid driving license
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. All the training you need and ongoing coaching and support with potential opportunities to advance your career and the build your skills.
- 25 days holiday
- No evening work or Sunday shifts
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- A generous contribution pension scheme (where we pay double to amount you do!)
- Up to 50% off all products sold in store
- Flexible yearly benefits suite, allowing you to pick and choose additional benefits (e.g. cycle to work' scheme, discounted gym memberships and childcare vouchers)
Why work for Our Client?
The Decorating Centre is one of the largest decorating stores network, in the UK. Part of a market-leading global business. Seeing huge successes year-on-year, we currently have over 230 stores nationwide.
If this sounds like you, then apply for this job today!