Are you looking for a brand-new challenge for 2022. We have a fantastic permanent opportunity for a Full Time Assistant Store Manager based in Beckenham salary £25,000 plus bonus.
Reporting into the Store Manager you will be working for a well- known brand and be responsible to support in the day to day running of the store, ensuring your team match products to the customer needs whilst delivering outstanding customer service. You will work alongside the store manager and support your team to achieve sales targets through innovative yet effective sales of the store products whilst maintain first class customer service.
Based in Store Beckenham, you will be.
- Experienced in assisting running a Store and Managing a Team
- Able to motivate and inspiring staff members
- Results driven with the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to build a rapport & communicate effectively with a wide range of customers
- Drive Customer Service Standards
- Have some experience with accounting, analytics & IT
- Ability to Review the Stores performance
What's in to for you?
- A competitive salary
- A fantastic sales-based bonus
- No evening or Sunday Shifts
- 25 days holiday
- Pension Scheme paying double to amount you put in
- Up to 50% Discount on products sold in store
- Full Training provided and ongoing support to develop your career
- Great flexible benefit scheme (cycle to work, discounted gym membership plus many more)
Not only will you be working for one of the world's leading brands, you will also receive a competitive salary of £25,000 and as a valued employee you will also qualify for a wide range of Store discounts. This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy Store, deliver against targets and build and maintain strong relationships with customers working 40 hrs a week.
If this sounds like you, then apply for this job today!