I am working with a leading provider of agronomy services, technology and strategic advice.
The Logistics and Supply Chain team includes over 200 employees working across 30 depots covering the whole of the UK.
They are seeking to recruit an experienced and professional Class 2 Multi Drop Driver at the Buckingham site to provide a first class delivery service to our customers.
The Applicant must hold valid Drivers CPC and Digital Tachograph cards.
An ADR License is preferred, and a fork lift licence would be advantageous, but training would be provided. This role will involve considerable daily manual handling.
The candidate should have a good geographical knowledge of the delivery area and close attention to detail is a must.
This is a full time and permanent role with 40 hours of work per week, with additional overtime as required by the business.
ADR Training will be provided for the right candidate.
40 Hours per week
7am until 6pm
Up to £32,000 per year (£13 per hour)
£8000 Overtime which is paid at time and a half
About the Role / About you
- Confident Class 2 Driver
- Able to deal with the manual handling aspect of the role
- Happy to also move Cereal Seed when required
- Occasional Nights Out
- Moving ADR Chemicals
- Work efficiently to tight deadlines to ensure customer satisfaction targets and service targets are adhered to
- Keep in regular communication with colleagues to update on progress and manage expectations effectively
- Be understanding, calm and professional
- Be smartly presented and adhere to H&S regulations on pick up and drop off sites by wearing all the required PPE
- Drive in a safe and responsible manner
- Complete daily lorry walk round checks
- Keep the vehicle you use clean, tidy and well cared for
Essentials for the role
- Class 2 Licence
- Digital Tachograph
- ADR Preferred but not essential as training can be provided