Our client are looking for a Fulfilment agent - Transport to join their team at Calor Gas, Bury St Edmunds. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a fantastic company who are looking to expand their team.
The hourly pay rate is £11.00
Hours: 40hr week (minus 30 minutes unpaid break) working 5 days Mon to Fri various hours available, option to work weekends as overtime.
Overtime is available at a rate of x 1.5
- Free Car Park on site.
- Subsidised Onsite Canteen.
- Opportunities for progression available
- Access to Manpower 'MyPath' - development and upskilling program
- Yearly Target Bonus
Key responsibilities needed are:
- Ideally experience working within a transportation business
- Create a positive safety culture within the team and increase Safety accountability
- Support site management in achieving compliance obligations including Inventory, financial, health and safety and Transport
- Liaise with Workshops and Customer Service teams to ensure the effective routing of all vehicles at their disposal
- Deal effectively with customer complaints relating to transport activities
- Ensure all loads are reconciled in a timely manner Bulk and Cylinders
- Ensure driver feedback is reported and Master data is updated
- Create a mindset within the team that "service matters"
- Computer literate with experience using MSOffice
- Well organised with great attention to detail
- Clear communicator - good written communication
- Daily yard counts, weekly appliance count and end of month counts investigating all discrepancies
- Using our Sphera system to report any Health & Safety issues
- End of day banking reconciliation
- Recording Time Accounting hours for monthly overtime
- Recording of gas logs brought into the depot
- Receipting of all cylinders brought in and out of the depot
- Driver Rotas/availability
What we would like from you:
Lead: Take ownership of your actions, Input, impact and career - Understand and support the need for change
Communicate: Be clear and concise in all your communication.
Deliver: Plan and priorities your workload
Innovate: Find new ways to improve your work, solve problems by finding the root cause
Support: Recognise when others need help and offer it.
- An eye for detail as accuracy is key.
- High level of concern for safety always.
- Ability to read and follow instructions as well as take instructions from management.
- Work as part of a team as well as independently as required.
If you are successful, please be aware that a DBS check is required.
We look forward to hearing from you!