Manpower are currently looking for a Sales Advisor for a new vacancy available with a legacy client in Tunbridge Wells.
Great chance to work with one of the UK's most successful retail companies - The company is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index and listed on the London Stock Exchange.
The main aim of the Sales Advisor position is to assist the Manager and Assistant Manager in the day to day running of the store whilst at the same time providing a level of service that exceeds customer expectations.
Duties will include:
- To greet and approach all customers (both in person and on the telephone) in accordance with Company standards
- To understand customer needs and to provide advice
- To follow up all customer enquiries
- To handle all customers in a calm and professional manner
- To be aware of competitor activity within the local area
- To ensure that standards of personal appearance are in accordance with the Company Dress Code
- To consistently exceed customer expectations
- To convert prospects into customers
- To promote the sale of insurance to customers and ensure that sufficient cover is provided
- To encourage the sale of merchandise and advise customers as to the most suitable items to meet their needs
- To promote the services and facilities within the store
- To assist with the maintenance and development of the store marketing database
- To communicate any ideas for local marketing initiatives to the Manager
- To participate in marketing activities for the store
- To accurately maintain customer records
- To assist with the receipt and sale of merchandise stock
- To take part in the preparation of monthly and weekly reports
- To ensure the accurate completion of all documentation
Previous retail/sales experience would be a benefit, as well as experience of working towards targets in a KPI driven environment.
Salary on offer is £22,523 + bonus (OTE £24,775 per annum)
Hours of work: 40 hours per week - any 5 out of 7 days, working a mixture of early and late shifts covering the stores opening and closing times.
Please apply ASAP or get in contact with Katy @ Manpower on 07483921954 /