Manpower are now partnered with a new logistics client who are currently looking for 2 x Ocean Forwarder Support staff to join their busy ocean forwarding team.
Good opportunity for a graduate or someone with strong administration experience who is looking for their first role in the freight industry as the company is dedicated to offer training on key forwarding procedures including Customs clearances, Bill of lading and other necessary processes/documentation.
- Updating received documentation details into system
- Full understanding of the warehouse processes
- Act as the bridge between the Operations team and the warehouse
- Follow strict and time sensitive KPI's to ensure compliance
- Completion of end to end forwarding activities
- Work closely with internal and external customers
- Focus on customer service
- Assist senior forwarders, Supervisor and line manager where required
- Ensure all reports including are completed within the deadline
- Resolve queries from customers and suppliers
- Ensure Best Practice models are adopted
- Remain in contact with customers and suppliers to maintain relationships
- Assist sales and management with customer development
- Any other tasks as directed by their Supervisor or line manager
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
- Business/office-related experience
- Proven customer service experience
- Proven operational experience
- Good knowledge of IT systems
- Previous freight / air / sea experience (not essential)
Hours of work will be Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm. Job share for 2 part-time people also an option.
If interested please apply to get in contact with Katy on 07483921954 /