Manpower UK are recruiting on behalf of our global travel client for a UK Team Leader to work within their fantastic contact centre in Edinburgh. You would be joining a rapidly expanding company who are looking to become Number 1 globally.
As the Customer Service Team Leader your would be joining our client on their journey of growth and expansion into the European market.
You will be passionate about travel, you build rapport quickly and you have a customer-centric view of the world. These aspects will come through in all your interactions whilst delivering the best possible customer service, whether on the phone, by email or by chat.
In return we offer you a great and creative working environment, a good benefits package and an intensive training programme to help your journey.
The standard working pattern will be 37.5 hours per week. You will work shifts on a rotation basis including weekends and public holidays.
- Serve clients in the contact centre on different Flight products and answer questions on clients bookings
- Solve problems for clients via Call, Chat and Email
- Handle customer problems with empathy and patience in a goal-driven environment
- Work as part of a high-performing team, supporting and helping colleagues when required
- Attend regular team huddles
- Keep up-to-date with latest promotions and initiatives
- Read, understand and follow the Company Policies and Procedures
- Assist in ad hoc assigned projects
Key Qualifications and Experience
- World class customer service skills and experience
- Strong communication skills, must be fluent in Italian or proficient in English both verbal and written
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and sound general computer skills
- Proficient typing abilities
- Sound troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with a strong desire to achieve positive outcomes;
- Ability to listen and build rapport quickly
Should you be looking for your next challenge, please forward your CV in the first instance.