Our client is the UK's largest university, a world leader in flexible part-time education combining a mission to widen access to higher education with research excellence, transforming lives through education.
They are looking to recruit a permanent Content, Licensing & Intellectual Property Co-ordinator to join their LDS Team.
Paying £27,924 per annum, working a 37 hour week. This role will be working from home with the requirement to visit the Milton Keynes office and equipment is provided.
This role is vital to the operation of the CLIP non-module workstreams including Microcredentials, Corporate and Commercial, Expert Tracks and Broadcasts & Partnerships. This role is also responsible for significant line management ensuring the workloads are distributed as required. This role also has significant relationship management duties working with external teams and organisations. This role is also responsible for managing BBC agreement and the Learning Journey Archive.
- Responsible for the professional development of CLIP Assistants, ensuring that quality standards are maintained and team performance is managed and assisting CLIP Managers in allocating workloads and adjusting them where necessary.
- To lead in the implementation and maintenance of processes and recognise where it is appropriate to take a flexible approach to our ways of working and train others as required.
- Coordinators manage all financial transactions, which include authorising invoices, reconciling University Credit Cards and monitoring budgets.
- Other tasks include preparation of contracts or other relevant documentation, advising on copyright issues and managing content-based risk.
- Systems development and maintenance as required.
Previous office experience in an administrative capacity where a proven attention to detail is imperative.
Evidence of a high level of competence and confidence in the use of IT systems.
Good level of proficiency in intellectual property law and knowledge of copyright exceptions.
What you get in return
Our client offers a great range of benefits that support their employees and their families for the long term. Benefits include an attractive pension proposition and 36 days holiday per annum pro rata, plus Bank Holidays.
The client promotes diversity in employment and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you feel this role is on interest, and you are interested in reviewing a full person specification, please apply online or contact either Sophie Holmes or Angela Hoxley on 01908 246715