Part time Sales Order Coordinator
6 Months Temporary, Part time
20.5 hours per week
£11 per hour
Our client, one of the world's leading industrial companies are currently recruiting for a Part time Sales Order Coordinator to join their busy team in Slough.
Using your excellent communication and customer service skills, the Sales Order Coordinator is responsible for:
- Working to tight deadlines to ensure that all invoice payments and cash collections are made on time.
- Ensuring that customer orders are dispatched within set deadlines.
- Providing daily reports for business controls or customer order performance.
- Processing and resolving pricing queries
- Resolving complaints received from customers by negotiating an outcome that is both satisfactory to the customer as well as the business.
Providing impeccable customer service at all times, the Sales Order Coordinator will be able to work, communicate and deal with people at all levels in a professional manner. You must be able to prioritise your own workload at all times, frequently reacting to unexpected variances in demand.
You will have an excellent understanding of IT packages, ideally including SAP, Word and Excel and previous customer service based environment experience to include inbound and outbound phone contact.