An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Transformation Learning Specialist to join our client, a leading global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum, based at their prestigious facility in Leatherhead (will involve a mix of working from home and working from the office).
This is a full-time temporary role to last until September 2022, working a 36.25-hour week, to start ASAP. This role is paying up to £43,000, pro rata per annum, depending on experience.
An exciting programme of Digital transformation is already underway at UL which requires learning support from an experienced training developer. The successful candidate will lead the development and execution of a learning strategy and accompanying learning supporting resources (including e-learning videos, help guides and user drop-in clinics) to help successfully land process and technology change across the UK and Ireland business.
- Reference existing materials, and develop relationships with Subject Matter Experts, to upskill quickly on the technology and processes underpinning the Digital Transformation programme for with a particular focus on Trade Promotion Management (TPM) planning tools
- Develop and to execute a Training Needs Assessment.
- Build and deliver a training strategy (per technology) tailored to the needs of our end users for upcoming go-lives.
- Draft a Learning Approach and Plan which respects broader programme milestones.
- Deliver the creation/ adaptation of learning content. Depending on the training model agreed, this may include in person delivery, e-learning content, frequently asked questions, help guides and/ or learning pathways.
- Secure the approval of said content from the respective Business Owner(s).
- Propose and secure sign-off for a measurement framework to assess training completion/ knowledge readiness.
- Lead end user clinics during and answer any end-user queries.
- Attend daily stand-ups and work with the relevant support teams to raise queries/ defects/ issues - all with the objective to enable a seamless user experience.
- Work with the Business Programme Lead to transition the programme to business-as-usual.
- Plan and lead reviews of training materials post go-live to ensure they continue to be fit for purpose.
- Lead retrospective to capture what has/ hasn't worked well and apply learnings to future go-lives.
- Demonstrable track record of developing, collaborating and executing training needs analysis documentation across complex business change programmes.
- The ability to build quality training content that puts the end user first covering in person training, e-learning, recorded videos, help guidance and running drop-in clinics.
- Experience in creating content for e-learning (e.g. Camtasia) and hosting using relevant e-learning platforms covering both new business processes and technical instructional guidance.
- Experience developing learning content for technical systems with high adoption rate & feedback from end users.
- Experience building content for sales platforms and/or business planning systems.
- A track record of collaborating effectively with multi-disciplinary teams.
- A strong appreciation for cross-functional business processes.
- Excellent presentation skills and adaptability to different audience needs.
- A strong self-starter and track record in meeting content creation deadlines.
- The ability to work independently to drive the project agenda.
- Developing and executing training strategies across complex business change programmes.
- The ability to form relationships quickly and work effectively with a range of stakeholders.
- FMCG experience or similar would be beneficial.