Customer Service Advisor
Manpower, in partnership with our client are now recruiting Customer Advisors for their contemporary new office spaces based in Peterlee, County Durham.
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum OTE plus benefits, including competitive salary, monthly performance bonus (OTE £3,360 pa) and a £500 success bonus on passing probation
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week, between 7am and 9:30pm, including weekends
Established in 1992 our client specialises in accident management support, legal services, fleet management and policy fulfilment services.
The Customer Advisors are responsible for helping customers who have had a motor vehicle accident and record details of the customer's motor vehicle accident. Successful applicants will have the autonomy to make decisions, build rapport with customers over the telephone and help them with their needs by promoting the clients products.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Taking or making telephone calls from/to customers in relation to their motor vehicle accident.
- Promoting and selling the clients products to the customers, for example hire vehicles, vehicle repairs and following up personal injury claims.
- Liaising regularly with customers, suppliers, partners, and insurance companies regarding the progress of claims and to convert calls into sales opportunities.
- Inputting and processing information accurately onto the internal ICT system.
- Be highly productive, achieving call targets and contribute to team targets.
The positions are Permanent, based on-site with the option for hybrid working after 6 months in role (when fully competent). Inductions are classroom based (2 weeks) followed by 5 weeks of academy training.
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Have previous experience in a customer-focused position.
- Demonstrate a customer-first approach, displaying a professional attitude towards customers and desire to provide exemplary service.
- Be flexible, self-motivated and be able manage your own time effectively.
- Have good ICT skills, administrative skills and be proactive and target driven.
- Have experience working within accident management business or experience working within contact centre environment (desirable).
- Ideally have access to your own transport to travel to the office location.
Why choose our client? Employees will receive a range of benefits including:
Financial Benefits - monthly performance bonuses, a workplace pension, save-as-you-earn scheme, free life assurance, and a range of national and local retailer discounts.
Lifestyle & Wellbeing Benefits - 30 days annual leave increasing to 33 days with service (incl. public holidays), eye care vouchers, a cycle to work scheme, a 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme with an NHS Approved mental well-being mobile app.
Motoring Benefits - free motor accident assistance, discounted vehicle repairs, discounts on weekend vehicle hire and van hire and access to an employee vehicle-leasing scheme.
Due to the nature of policy fulfillment service industry, successful candidates will be required to complete a Criminal Records Bureau check prior to commencing employment.
For more information and to apply, please click on the 'Apply Now' link.