Are you looking for a brand-new challenge? We have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Full Time Conference Assistant based in Manchester
This is a great opportunity to further your career within public sector or to develop your events expertise. We would like someone who is open to a challenge, passionate, team orientated, and commercially aware, to assist the team in charge of event content and programme
Based at home and in the office you will.
- Assist in-depth industry research via telephone, online and in-person to ensure that the conference content, speakers, and topics align to market wants, needs and developments
- Source, engage and confirm key public sector speakers and organisations.
- Develop and maintain close and effective relationships with partner organisations, clients, and speakers from public and private sectors.
- Produce detailed competitor checks for each conference that you manage
- Develop and build close and effective relationships with internal marketing, sales, and operation teams
- Play a key role in development, delivery, and proofing of conference collateral (event guide, sales brochure, website copy)
- Meeting key event deadlines and targets
What's in to for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Enrolment in our excellent profit share scheme, which could pay out a bonus of 20% or more
- Flexible working
- 5 hour working week
- Employee Assistance Programme (24/7 helpline)
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 with service (plus bank holidays)
- Day off for your birthday
- Regular and amazing team socials
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Workplace Nursery Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Summer and Christmas Parties
Not only will you be working for a leading provider of public sector training, conferences and exhibitions, you will also receive a competitive salary and as a valued employee you will also qualify for a wide range of company benefits. This is an exciting opportunity to further your career within public sector or to hone your events expertise, working 37.5 hours per week.
If this sounds like you, then apply for this job today!