Are you looking for a brand-new challenge? We have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Full Time Conference Production Manager based in Manchester.
Reporting into the Senior Conference Producer you will collaborate with the marketing team on content marketing initiatives which involve speakers such as blogs, Q&A's, and insight pieces. You must have the ability to network confidently and competently, often with senior stakeholders. We would like someone who is open to a challenge, passionate, team orientated, and commercially aware, to assist the team in charge of event content and programme.
Based at home and in the office you will;
- Support the Senior Conference Producer in delivery of events and workload shared
- Responsible for in-depth industry research via telephone, online and in-person to ensure that the conference content, speakers, and topics align to market wants, needs and developments
- Collaboratively work with session sponsors to create a session that meets client objectives as well as delegate needs
- Play a key role in the development, delivery, and proofing of conference collateral (event guide, sales brochure, website copy)
- Have 1 - 2 years' experience in Conference Content production
- Be educated to degree level (or equivalent experience)
- Have good commercial understanding and ability to understand the commercial opportunities of public policy
What's in to for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Enrolment in our excellent profit share scheme, which could pay out a bonus of 20% or more
- Flexible working
- Employee Assistance Programme (24/7 helpline)
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 with service (plus bank holidays)
- Day off for your birthday
- Regular and amazing team socials
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Workplace Nursery Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Summer and Christmas Parties
Not only will you be working for a leading provider of public sector training, conferences and exhibitions, you will also receive a competitive salary and as a valued employee you will also qualify for a wide range of company benefits. This is an exciting opportunity to further your career within public sector or to hone your events expertise, working 37.5 hours per week.
If this sounds like you, then apply for this job today!