Customer Service Coordinator
Manpower are looking for an Customer Service Coordinator to work for our client based in Wetherby. This role is well suited to someone who has experience working in Customer Service.
This is a varied role which when trained up on you will be managing a region of Customers based somewhere in the UK. You will be customers in that areas main point of contact, taking their orders, checking their quotes, updating on delivery times, problem solving, arranging appointments and much more.
What We Need From You...
- Possess excellent organisational and communication skills
- Experience within a similar role would be beneficial
- Strong customer service skills
- Be a problem solver
- Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
- Analytic and posses good attention to detail
- Ability to own relationships with all arms of the business
- Ability to persuade and influence customers, both internal & external
What You Get In Return...
- A competitive salary of £21,000 (Rises up to 25k with experience in the role)
- 25 days annual leave + 8 days Bank Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- 85% Staff discount
- Onsite subsidised employee canteen
- Free parking
- Award and recognition schemes
If this role appeals to you, let us know and apply