Senior Accountant Statutory Reporting
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for the role of a Senior Accountant Statutory Reporting. It is a contract role for 9 months. Based in Dublin.
About our Client:
Our client is a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety. Our client is dedicated to helping secure the devices, identities, online privacy, and home and family needs of its nearly 50 million consumers, providing them with a trusted ally in a complex digital world.
We're part of Manpower Group - the world's workforce expert, which connects more than 600,000 people to work every day and helps more than 400,000 clients worldwide. With 3,000 offices in 80 countries worldwide, Manpower Group offers the full spectrum of workforce solutions needed to address the complex recruitment challenges that exist today.
- Prepare financial statements for companies to support dividend distributions.
- Work cross functionally with other internal teams to ensure the successful completion of financial statements.
- Prepare audit files for companies as required for dividend distribution purposes.
- Act as a single point of contact during the statutory audit and address auditor questions during audit.
- Work with external auditors and internally to ensure their Prepared By Client requirements are met by all finance groups in preparation of audit file.
- Ensure clear communication with relevant internal groups and ensure all audit Prepared By Client requirements are met to the agreed time lines.
- Prepare journals as required adjusting US GAAP management accounts to local GAAP statutory accounts.
- Prepare reconciliation pack between US GAAP & Local GAAP for management review, respond to review questions etc.
- Ensure that all work is completed accurately and to deadlines agreed.
- Accounting degree and professional accounting qualification essential (i.e. ACCA/ACA)
- Audit practice experience essential.
- 3 - 4 years post qualification experience essential.
- Experience of IFRS desirable.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Success Factors:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities.
- The individual must be able to effectively communicate with all levels within the company, must have good listening ability.
- Individual must be pro-active in engaging with auditors & stakeholders.
- Individual must have the ability to both build relationships and to influence stakeholders in the process.
- Professional and proactive approach to work.
- Strong organisational skills and planning skills, concern for quality & accuracy and working to strict deadlines.
If you want to work in a fast-paced environment that is growing apply now.