An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation. Our client, a blue-chip IT company, is currently seeking an IT Shift Support Analyst TRS III based on their customer site in Preston, this is a Full-time, permanent role to start ASAP. Covering 12-hour shifts, the role is paying up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience
The Command Centre is a 24*7 team operating in shift Rota's of 4 on 4 off 12 hour shifts and is required to rotated between days and nights.
Hours: 12hour shifts, either 07:00 - 19:00 / 19:00 - 07:00 or 06:00 - 18:00 / 18:00 - 06:00 on a rota basis ie: 2nights on, 3days off then 3days on, 2days off
£1500 Bonus paid half upon joining and half after 6 months (passing probation)
Shift allowance £3 per hour
Because of the nature of support the ideal candidate will need to be SC security cleared or able to obtain it. British nationals only.
The successful candidate will join an IT service delivery command centre team delivering managed service solutions. The role will involve handling day to day IT processes for Event, Incident, Change and Problem within a Command Centre, desk comprising of level 2 support capabilities. The role will report to a Shift Commander.
- Manage ServiceNow tickets by priority and workload to ensure contract SLAs are met, tickets updated, and customers informed of progress
- Lead the creation of product support lifecycles resulting in forward schedule of change for supported applications
- Facilitate Continuous Service improvement
- Provide Management reporting for internal and customer stakeholders
- Support the Major Incident Management team by leading the technical support groups
Desirable knowledge / experience:
- Monitoring Tools
- Ticketing Tools - ServiceNow ideally but not critical
- VMware vCenter
- Windows Server
- Windows Desktop
Benefits package including personal pension plan, and various other flexible benefits including private medical cover, life insurance, and flexible holiday to name a few.