Manpower is currently recruiting for a Business Solutions Engineer on permanent basis for one of our clients based in Edinburgh.
We have a new opportunity for an Experienced Business Solutions Engineer to join our clients already growing team. Reporting to the Lead Consultant, and working closely with our Pre-Sales and Technical Consultants, the position is to support the rapidly expanding customer base using our chosen solution - Laserfiche.
Laserfiche is a worldwide market leader for Enterprise Content Management (ECM) software solutions with over 40 000 customers, and 5 million users. This is a dynamic and challenging role for an eager person, looking to move into a technical consulting role.
You will be exposed to a variety of advanced technologies as you engage with customers through their Digital Transformation journey, making use of the full suite of Laserfiche products to help organisations digitise and automate their processes.
This is an office-based role however, on occasion, required to visit clients' premises. The role offers a fantastic opportunity for personal development and your duties will change according to customer demands and the status of on-going projects.
Duties will include but not be limited:
- Managing second line support incidents
- Corresponding with client
- investigating support issues
- escalating internally/externally where required
- Working in conjunction with the team of Technical Consultants you will;
- Implement Laserfiche Solutions according to customer requirements
- Automate business processes using Laserfiche Workflow and Forms
What we offer:
You will join a highly skilled team, who will train you in the skills needed to become a world-class Technical Consultant. With the help, you will become skilled in Business Analysis; Technical Consulting; Support; Project Management; Client Training; Business Process Automation, Electronic Document Management, Records Management, and System Documentation.
What we'll expect of you:
- Attitude is as important as the skills and experience that you bring to this role. We aim to grow our business through growing our people and our vision statement is: to continuously strengthen our business and be proud of all that we are and do. To be successful in this role we will expect you to demonstrate personal values that match our company culture of integrity, responsibility, care and openness.
- You will be a self-learner and keen to expand your knowledge and abilities in the technical and business-related aspects of solutions delivery
- Excellent time management, particularly the ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in line with business objectives
- You have the type of mind that loves the challenge of resolving problems/ support issues, while also being able to provide solutions to match our customers' requirements
- Good communication skills and working relationship with team members and clients
- You will be required to maintain a comprehensive knowledge of our solutions by achieving and maintaining Laserfiche Gold Certified Professional Programme. This includes all aspects of installation, updates and trouble-shooting procedures and is available online
- The ideal candidate will have experience in implementing and supporting Electronic Document Management, Business Process Automation, Content Services, or similar solutions
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language (C#.NET, VB.NET, Java, C++)
- An understanding of server and network infrastructure including the following;
Network protocols, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP etc
- Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Products
- Full Driving licence preferable
- Salary upto £40,000
- Main working hours: 08.30 to 17.00 Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
- Holiday allowance of 33 days per annum pro-rata, including Public Holidays, rising to 36 days after 2 years' service, and 38 days after 5 years' service
- Auto enrolment into the company pension scheme with minimum personal contribution of 5% matched by a maximum company contribution of 4%
- ISO 9001:2015 (Quality), ISO 14001: 2015 (Environmental), ISO 27001 (Security); Cyber Essentials accredited Company
If you think you have the potential to excel in this role, please apply online today by submitting your CV.