I am working on behalf of a fantastic organisation currently recruiting for a Regional Manager across Wales. If you are looking for a new role, are driven and ambition and want a role that offers long term security then please get in touch straight away.
About the role:
You will proactively lead and motivate an operational team to look after the people in our care with respect and dignity. You will perform a client-facing role, ensuring business KPI's are achieved, and customer service levels and expectations are exceeded.
- Lead on performance and contract management of defined contract area
- Develop and manage key relationships internally and externally
- Analyse performance of areas of activity in relation to performance targets
- Develop strategies and business plans to ensure contractual delivery and support business growth
- Manage and mitigate risk across a variety of platforms
- Lead cross-functional teams in cost reduction initiatives to improve competitiveness
- Manage overall contract performance, within a secure environment, with regular site visits and performance reviews
- Role model and displays outstanding attitude and behaviours.
- Extensive proven general/logistics operational management experience.
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively, diplomatically, and robustly at all levels of seniority and with a wide range of personalities
- Able to build meaningful relationships and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
- An adaptive leader, people manager and coach
- Handle emotive issues with sensitivity and confidentiality, whilst applying knowledge and judgement to informally resolve situations
In return you will receive:
- 25 days annual leave
- Company Pension
- High Street Discounts
- Salary: £40,000-£50,000 per year (depending on experience)
This would be a working week of 37.5 hours.