Manpower is recruiting for permanent full-time Production Technician to work in a busy market leading, technology assembly plant, producing high quality hearing products. You will be part of an exciting team producing and repairing customized hearing solutions for patients across our European market base. The work is interesting and varied and can involve elements of fault finding, wiring, assembly, cosmetic finishing and quality control. No previous assembly experience required as comprehensive training is provided.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring accurate production of hearing devices to strict deadlines whilst maintaining high quality and accuracy.
- Liaison with Internal contacts.
You will be required to do the following:
- Interact with a variety of people at all levels both internally and externally, so good verbal and written skills are essential.
- The role requires a solid analytical and logical approach to problem solving.
- To be able to follow clear work instructions consistently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Constructive, service minded.
- A positive 'Can do' attitude.
Hours Will be full time, you will be required to work Monday-Thursday 7.30am-4.30pm and Fridays 7.30am-4pm paying between £21,500-£22,000 p/a (This to be agreed depending on which production role offered) and paid double time for overtime.