Immediate Starts! A fantastic opportunity at a world leading, blue chip global organisation, behind favourite brands such as TIGI, Persil, Magnum, Dove, Pot Noodle and Marmite are looking to recruit Picker/Packers based in, MK43 0YL Milton Keynes.
There are trains from Bedford (20 minutes) which will take you directly to Ridgmont train station which is just a 10-minute walk away. There is also a direct bus route from Milton Keynes (30 minutes)
- We will subsidise the cost of your travel for the first 4 weeks!!
These are Full-time ongoing positions with significant training and development opportunities for the right applicants.
Core hours: Monday to Friday 7.00am - 4.00pm, with additional overtime potential outside of these hours/days (including weekends if desired)
Competitive payrates with significant voluntary overtime earnings opportunity starting at £10.55 per hour, with overtime rates up to £21.10 per hour. Up to 33 days paid annual leave days also included.
- Modern, clean working environment
- Diverse workforce with a real community spirit
- Staff shop with significantly reduced prices across a broad range of quality products (up to 70% off!!)
- Transport cost subsidy for first 4 weeks
This is a busy FMCG warehouse, and duties can be very diverse, so attention to detail is a must.
The business is growing and flexibility from day to day is required, as most warehouses it is a physical role, but we have MHE that help with the tough work.
Operational ideas from all areas of the operation are always welcome and encouraged and never dismissed, so opportunities are always there. Working in this environment does have its extremes with regard to the climate, but we do our best to make it as comfortable as possible.
You would be joining a hard working team that have a great sense of teamwork and camaraderie.
The following skills/experience is desirable, but a positive work ethic and an aspiration to learn and develop your skills will qualify you to join this exciting and expanding team, as training will be provided.
- Hard working and conscientious with a flexible approach to work
- Previous warehouse experience (desirable)
- Previous pick/pack experience (desirable)
- Knowledge/appreciation of Health and Safety
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
- Commitment to customer service
- FLT / VNA license an advantage, but not essential.