Job Title: Planning Engineer
Location: Heysham, GB, LA3 1TU
Compensation: £30,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
Role Type: Full Time Permanent
Job ID: SF43334 About us:Cavendish Nuclear is the UK's leading nuclear services company, with a highly-skilled workforce and a growing international presence. Our people innovate to make nuclear safer, faster, at lower cost across all aspects of the nuclear energy lifecycle. This role will be working within our Clean Energy business specifically our Operating Plant Services business unit which plays a leading role in nuclear generation including a major contribution to the transformation of EDF's reactor technology to meet the changing demands of nuclear power. Cavendish is a trusted partner to EDF for the safe operation, late life management, life extension and ultimately the defueling and decommissioning of their sites. What will you be doing?
We have a new opportunity for a Planning Engineer to join us at our Heysham site working on various projects. The successful candidate will be expected to work full-time onsite.
What a role with Cavendish Nuclear offers:
* Generous holiday entitlement and occupational sickness cover
* Agile working conditions
* Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
* Job satisfaction working together for a sustainable environment for future generations
* A tailored personal development and training programme as well as professional membership Subscriptions
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
The experience you'll bring:
* Previous experience working in the Nuclear or Defence Sector or within an alternative highly regulated Environment for example: Oil and Gas, Rail, Pharma Etc.
* You will also require the following qualifications/experience:
o An engineering or scientific HNC (or equivalent)
o Ideally, you will have project planning experience
o Knowledge and experience of using process & planning tools
o You will be well versed in the use of computer packages such as Word, Excel, Microsoft Project and PowerPoint
Armed Forces CovenantWe are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online.We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.Please follow the link to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.