Manpower is recruiting Production Operatives to work for our client, based in West Edinburgh. You will work within the factory on the production line packing the products. The shifts will be early shift 6am - 2pm and backshift 2pm - 10pm this will be rotational week on week.
As a Production Operative, your main responsibilities will include:
* Checking products for quality on the production line and removing defective items
* Keeping machines supplied with packaging materials and labels
* May be some heavy lifting involved on the line
The ideal candidate will have:
* Good observational skills to spot defective products
* Patience to carry out repetitive tasks
* The ability to work quickly to meet production targets
* Good team working skills and the ability to work on your own
* The ability to follow strict health and safety guidelines and quality procedures
Interested? Apply now!