Control Room Operator ( Micronizing)
Manpower is currently looking for a Control Room Operator, you will be part of the Control Room Operations team Monday to Friday and occasionally providing weekend cover. Working on a 10 hour basis in conjunction with a morning and late morning.
You will be the first line monitoring mechanism for the Operations team using the Control System to monitor engine plant parameters, reporting any issues. You will be required to interact and communicate with the team
During quieter periods, you will provide support to the operations team on other aspects of the team deliverable which include but not limited to organising and reviewing documentation, sharing best practice and supporting the computerised maintenance management system
You will be expected to demonstrate the appropriate behaviours and commitment towards health and safety to ensure we maintain first-class safety culture
- Comply to Health & Safety Legislation
- Diligent Monitoring of operational process
- Documentation management
- Produce a report detailing the shift and asset performance at the end of each shift
- Experience of working within manufacturing environment
- Competency with Microsoft Excel and Word is a must
- Prior experience of the Agriculture industry would be ideal
- A Full driving licence and own transport is required to get to work
- Experience of working in the agriculture sector,
This role requires an exceptional work ethic and a flexible approach to work shift patterns to meet the demands of 24/7 Operations
The successful candidate will be Self-motivated and able to get the best from themselves and others around them in a fun, challenging and fast paced operational environment with well-defined procedures.
Working Mon to Fri 10 hours shift. 6am till 16.00 or 8am till 18.00 rotating shift, also some night work will b e required.
Basic pay between £10.36 - £11.47 for first a 8 hours and time and half after. £22 shift allowance per night. Plus up to 25 litters of fuel per week if living outside Masham
For more information on this opportunity please contact Dorota Smith on 01132438871