Job Title: Customer Service Trainer/Assessor (BMW)
Location: Hybrid role- Reading
Compensation: Up to £33,000 + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Job ID: SF44024
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for an experienced individual who is a responsive team player and has a flexible, adaptable and professional approach to their work. You will be a highly proactive individual with the ability to motivate others, with strong interpersonal and communication skills. You will ideally need to be located within an hour of Reading.
What will you be doing?
As a Customer Service Trainer/Assessor (BMW) you will
* Manage and monitor the individual learner journey from induction to completion.
* Coach learners, ensuring they have the required skills and competence.
* Assess learner's skills and competence.
* Manage learner tracking and reporting systems.
* Deliver Apprenticeship Training to groups of Apprentices both remotely and within the BMW Training Academy
* To manage a caseload of Apprentices based at BMW/MINI dealerships across the UK, including tracking and supporting their progression of coursework, holding tri-partite meetings with their Mentor, supporting with any welfare concerns and liaising with employers
The experience you'll bring
* We will need you to be educated to GCSE (or equivalent) Grades C or above in Maths and English.
* CAVA/A1/A2 or D unit Equivalent in assessment processes.
* Experience in training/coaching & assessment strategies.
* Experience in awarding body Internal Quality Assurance.
* Specific knowledge of operations within the automotive sector.
* DBS Clearance/ SC Clearance
Should you be successful and invited to interview you will be required to complete a criminal declaration form. Please note this does not disqualify you from the role.
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
* Share ownership scheme
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
About Babcock Training
With a rich history of service excellence, Babcock is a trusted name across the training and apprenticeships market. We have an enviable track record in delivering intelligent and compelling workforce development solutions and are one of the UK's largest and most reputable training providers.
As one of the UK's largest apprenticeship providers, we offer apprenticeships at multiple levels in engineering with particular expertise in the rail, automotive, nuclear and energy industries as well as the British Army and Emergency Services. We also deliver apprenticeships across retail, hospitality, active leisure, adult care, automotive, business, customer service, early years care and warehousing sectors.
Having delivered apprenticeships for over 20 years we have developed an enviable reputation across the marketplace, delivering high quality solutions for employers and apprentices alike.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click here to find out more.
* We believe the position you are applying for is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such, should you be invited to interview you will be required to declare all unspent convictions and conditional cautions, and all spent convictions and adult cautions (simple or conditional) that are not 'protected' (i.e. that are not filtered out) as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2020); and
* The position you are applying for may involve engaging in regulated activity with children and/or vulnerable adults and it is a criminal offence to apply for this role if you are barred from working with children and/or vulnerable adults. Given the nature of the role, employment is conditional upon a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check which will include a children's and/or adults' barred list check, and you will be required to provide the necessary identification documents at interview to enable the DBS check to be completed before you commence employment. These identification documents may be different to those required to confirm your right to work in the UK.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Closing Date: 31st May 2022