Job Title: Training Planning Support Analyst
Location: HMS Sultan, Gosport, Hampshire, PO12 3BY
Compensation: £24,000 + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Job ID: SF43775
This is your opportunity to join Babcock as a Training Planning Support Analyst. As a Training Planning Support Analyst, you will be reporting into the Training Planning & Systems manager, working in a team of 10 with responsibility and accountability for the delivery and management of administrative, training planning and statistical data on behalf of the Defence College of Technical Training Electro-Mechanical Training Contract (DCTT EMTC) in line with Company standards and contractual requirements.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for an all-rounder who is proactive and has a 'can do' attitude. You will have a keen eye to attention to detail and good problem-solving skills. You will have the ability to prioritise your work effectively and be a strong team player. You will need to have strong communication and organisational skills with a high degree of integrity. You will also need to be committed to working towards Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
What will you be doing?
As a Training Planning Support Analyst you will
* Maintain scheduled reporting including updated monthly reporting as required
* Create and provide Training Planning statistical data to line management as required
* Assist in the administration of missed modules process
* Maintain Planning data integrity through the reporting of issues and rectification of inconsistences
* Perform Training Planning and statistical administration for line manager and Training planning team
* Maintain, update and manage, Training Planning systems and Site Information Management systems
The experience you'll bring
* Strong administrational skills with demonstrable experience of working with and manipulating data
* Level 2 or equivalent in English and Maths is essential
* IT qualification desirable however must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications to manipulate data accordingly and to present statistical information
* We will need you to have experience in a customer facing role
* You will need to satisfy security requirements. This may require you to hold or be eligible/capable of achieving 'Security Check' (SC) clearance.
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* Share ownership scheme
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
* We are happy to talk about flexible working. Please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
For more than a century, Babcock the Aerospace and Defence Company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click here to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Closing Date: 24th May 2022