An international professional business with offices across the globe is looking to recruit an International Payroll & Benefits Manager to join them on a 6 month fixed term contract. This opportunity also has the potential to become permanent.
Reporting into senior management, the International Payroll & Benefits Manager will manage the payroll across multiple locations globally.
As International Payroll Manager, your duties will include:
- All Finance duties for payroll and expenses.
- Ensure the payroll for each country is processed accurately and on time.
- Distribute approved monthly and annual variable pay details to respective payrolls.
- Manage and support the wider global Payroll team
- Complete monthly data cleansing to comply with GDPR and other local compliances and legislation.
- Resolve all payroll discrepancies that may arise during the processing cycle.
- Provide advice and information to all employees relating to payroll queries.
- The International Payroll Manager will be a point of contact for all escalated payroll queries,
- Carry out the annual review of all benefits and associated queries.
- Additionally, the International Payroll Manager will also perform payroll audits and be responsible for the submission of all statutory documentations.
The successful International Payroll & Benefits Manager will have a proven track record in a similar role and will have global payroll experience and able to use ADP systems.
A competitive salary, remote working & various company benefits.